Sunday, March 23, 2008

Frohe Ostern!

Aren't these little bunnies cute? The pattern is from the Spring 2008 issue of Living Crafts magazine. And, it's super easy. Once I made one, I was set (which was terribly convenient, as I misplaced my magazine for a few days...).

The bunnies are smaller than I thought from reading through the pattern. It turns out that they are perfectly pocket-sized. In fact, T has been carrying his around in his pants pocket!


I'm having S knit a bunny of his own -- it's essentially a rectangle which you tie off and sew together to shape. However, he's decided that he prefers sewing to knitting. [Hey, I'm not going to argue with a kid who wants to sew. :-) ] I'm still going to insist on basic knitting skills. In the meanwhile, here's S sewing up the bottom of a bunny we sent to my nephews:

No comments:

Post a Comment